sábado, 23 de julio de 2011

BIG shopping day!

Today we went shopping! We went to Wrentham, a big outlet a bit more than 1 hour away from Newport. There were so many shops that some people didn't even have time to have lunch. They were too busy going from shop to shop. The sales here are excellent and some items can be 30-50% reduced. Plus €1 = $1.4 if I am not wrong.
But before the trip I took a walk. I got very early this morning. I am a morning person, I am not an owl. So I took a walk along the coast and then had breakfast with my friend, the rabbit. All this before any of the students got up. OK, I know you want to see some photos so here they are.

Morning walk at 6.15


Having breakfast with Mr. Rabbit. Can you see him right in front of the bush?

Here he is!

I love rabbits!

When we arrived there was a storm but it cleared up quickly.

It was early so it was quiet. It got more crowded later on.


My god! Where do I start?




























Didn't I tell you that some people didn't have time to eat?














1 comentario: